« Home | Playing Together » | Trevor's New Favorite Nanny » | Trevor's First Baby Steps » | Happy New Year 2008 » | Back to school » | T'is the Season of Goodwill, Love, Peace and Hope » | Technorati » | See How Much My Grandkids Have Grown » | Good Morning Everyone » | God Bless The Little Ones » 

Monday, February 23, 2009 

Meet My Grand Children

Today I am on leave from work. After sending my grandchildren to school, I spent the whole morning cleaning and tidying up the house. By late morning, I still got some time to watch a good movie "Apocalypto" a DVD I bought from our local store. As I as relaxing enjoying the movie, my mind wandered to my life and family. I've been a single mother for more than 20 years and I must say I'm feeling alone but not lonely. There are my grandchildren to enjoy and a couple of good friends around who are a joy in my relationship, creativity and peace of mind.
This year I'll turn 50 years old and how time passed. In me, I've always felt that it was only yesterday that I left school, fell in love and started a family. Now I am grandmother to three grandchildren and they are the treasure of my life. I will never trade them for anything else. Never ever! I don't feel old except until feeling of aches in my joints and back will I have to admit I am getting old! Ha..ha..ha..

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites