« Home | God Bless The Little Ones » | Meet The New Kid in Town » | Nigel's First Day At School » | Greetings - Peace Joy Hope » | Nigel's Christmas Vacation 2006 » | The Turtles Are Taking a Break! » | In Memory - Steve Irwin » | In Memory - Mother Teresa » | Nicole's 2nd Birthday at Lutong » | The Wonderful World of Nigel and Nicole » 

Thursday, March 29, 2007 

Good Morning Everyone

My grandma greeted me "Good morning, Trevor Kent" this morning and I replied her with a yawn! Do I already know that it’s going to be another boring day for me? Perhaps not boring but rather another uneventful day that is.

Every morning on most weekdays, I (and of course “wake up” call also happens to cousin Nigel and Nicole) would be disturbed from my sweet dream by my mommy (and daddy whenever he is not working out stations) and I kind of getting familiar with this kind of gesture. I am getting ready to go to Grandmother Marina's house and she is going to take care of me for the day. I know cousin Amber and Jedi are both looking forward to receive me and play with me, but alas, I wish I could run around and have more fun with them.

Yes, I received countless numbers of kisses and caresses and how I wish I could tell all these lovable people to leave me alone and have a moment of my own at times! Oh yes, I am an adorable little baby and cute and huggable too! Guess I can understand why I am excessively pampered!

Mommy said, "you will one day grow up and run the longest miles you can" but for now just rest and relax and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings and dream! So, that's what I am going to do, for now!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites