« Home | Meet The New Kid in Town » | Nigel's First Day At School » | Greetings - Peace Joy Hope » | Nigel's Christmas Vacation 2006 » | The Turtles Are Taking a Break! » | In Memory - Steve Irwin » | In Memory - Mother Teresa » | Nicole's 2nd Birthday at Lutong » | The Wonderful World of Nigel and Nicole » | Happy Father's Day » 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 

God Bless The Little Ones

See how fast our new “Sheriff” has grown. He is a gentleman with many characters, serious, warm, and friendly and also having unpredictable tantrums! No ma’am, he carries no gun and he isn’t going to scare away the whole neighborhood. He…he…he… Yes, if you have not heard about this “chief” he is my second grandson, Trevor Kent. Enjoy his presence and may God bless each and every one of us.

I’ll enjoy the comfort of my baby-cot and be lazy since mommy said I'm too young for any other kind of activities except… cry and yell for milk!
See my dimples!
Yes, my curiosity is always there!

Cousin Nigel is my best buddy. We keep each other company as much as possible.
~ The Lord is my Shepherd.... Psalm 23:1 ~

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites