« Home | The Wonderful World of Nigel and Nicole » | Happy Father's Day » | Nigel's Birthday at Tudan » | A Day Out in the Garden » | The Racing Tortoise » | Happy Goes Shopping » | Happy Mother's Day » | Nigel Goes Shopping » | Its Friday! » | The Presence of God » 

Saturday, September 02, 2006 

Nicole's 2nd Birthday at Lutong

Hello there! I am Nicole and I have just turned 2 years old on 27th of August.

My dad and mum helped me with cutting my birthday cake. :)

See that little cute boy there? He's my brother Nigel and best buddy. Seemed that mum got some food not to her likings eh? Dad is always keeping a watchful eye on my brother because he could be out of control at times! :)

I gave my grandma my best smile on the day she took this snapshot.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites