« Home | The Presence of God » | Baby Pad Is Finally Taking the Cue To Start Posting! » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

Its Friday!

Thank God it’s Friday! I love Fridays and always look forward to the day. My colleagues and my friends working in the private or government sectors would be planning about what to do whenever the weekend nears! Is it going to be dinner at Best Western Restaurant, San Francisco, and Dave’s Deli or at China-man coffee house? A few glasses of beer or wine or just fizzy drinks often follow dinner!
We planned our weekends and regularly have a lot of activities organised to wind down after a hard day's work!
Well, not lately, for me that is! Every single moment of the day I enjoy and spend more time with them. I love the way they baby talk, fight over each other's toys, learn to say one or two words to form sentences and their antics in trying to imitate what we adults! I love my grandchildren so much to even want to trade my time and theirs with another. Well, that doesn’t mean I got no time for family and friends though. :)
Happy Friday to all and may your day be blessed always.
'myspace
“Parents, do not treat your children in such a way as to make them angry. Instead, raise them with Christian discipline and instruction.” Ephesians 6: 4

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites