« Home 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Baby Pad Is Finally Taking the Cue To Start Posting!


Hello and welcome. Hang around for a while and let’s have a cuppa or two with me while you stop to read my post. I intend to write about some family stories here, so enjoy. Drop me a line if you have anything to say about my posts. Well it don’t really matter much about what you have to comment, even if you want to tell me to buzz off. I welcome both sides and weigh all criticism, good and bad, fairly. :) Have a blessed day always.
~My times are in Your hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies.
And from those who persecute me. Make Your face shine upon Your servant; save me for Your mercies’ sake.~ Psalm 31: 15-16

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites