« Home | Happy Goes Shopping » | Happy Mother's Day » | Nigel Goes Shopping » | Its Friday! » | The Presence of God » | Baby Pad Is Finally Taking the Cue To Start Posting! » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

The Racing Tortoise

This little rhymes I specially dedicate to my dear grandson, Nigel, for his 3rd birthday! He loves tortoises a lot and for that reason this dedication.



Bang goes the gun and I start to run,
But no matter how fast I'm always last.
Despite my speed I must concede
That whatever the pace I lose the race.
It's such a sad, sad thing that I never win!

Happy Birthday Little Turtle! May God bless you always.

Hugs and kisses ... Grandma Loves You So Much ...

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites