« Home | Happy New Year 2008 » | Back to school » | T'is the Season of Goodwill, Love, Peace and Hope » | Technorati » | See How Much My Grandkids Have Grown » | Good Morning Everyone » | God Bless The Little Ones » | Meet The New Kid in Town » | Nigel's First Day At School » | Greetings - Peace Joy Hope » 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 

Trevor's First Baby Steps

So many interesting things happen since beginning of the year.

Nigel goes back to pre-school whereas Nicole has just started hers and Trevor started his days at Baby Care Nursery Centre since the fourth week of January.

Much of the changes that I could see are more on Trevor’s development progression. One obvious act I noticed is that Trevor enjoys imitating us adults in making all sorts of sounds and he especially enjoys counting. He would use his right pointer finger and hit his left palm mumbling the sound of “three” with “tee” and kept repeating the sound “tee” on every other numbers following three until when it comes to number ten, he will say “ten” and clapped his hands together to show that he succeeded in his baby counting! Such an awesome improvement in terms of his development from a premature-born baby to what he is now!

This couples of days, for over a week or so now, he is beginning to take his first baby steps and he couldn’t wait to even start running a marathon across the room! A very courageous little baby indeed! Whenever he dropped down on his bottom, he’ll yell out and gestures to us adults to help him up on his feet. Once up, he blows us a kiss and giggle away taking a few more steps across the room.

Blessed me Lord! I couldn’t believe that pretty soon Trevor will be having Nigel and Nicole to play with and fought over their toys too, that is! What can I say? I am just overjoyed to see my grandchildren have grown up to become little young boys and girls who are now able to have a reason or two of their own when it comes to choosing toys to have, what games to play, why they want to play outside even when the its raining, why they don’t want what they don’t like and what not!

Next task for us adults to have in our training lists will be potty training for Trevor. Until that happens, I will leave it to his parent to take care of. As for me, I’ll be there for them whenever they need me.

In spite of turmoil around the world, in our little home there is peace, joy, and laughter and that’s what I call “the simple joys of life”! So, don’t forget to enjoy your family every day of your life and as much as you can. Amen!

~ He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord. ~ Psalm 113:9

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites