« Home | Our Blessings » | Merry Christmas 2012 » | Christmas Wishes 2011 » | Watch What Jesus Does » | Let Your Heart Be Established By Grace » | Motivational Quote for the New Year » | Nigel Is Now 6 Years Old! » | Meet My Grand Children » | Playing Together » | Trevor's New Favorite Nanny » 

Saturday, December 28, 2013 

The Young Ones

Time passed and do not wait for us whenever we want ours to slow down. The Year 2013 is coming to an end and soon Year 2014 will be knocking at our door. The same goes to the growth of my grand children. It seems like yesterday that I heard little feet running around and hearing lots of crying and groaning. Well, I do not hear so much of that now. :)

I am just sheer proud to see my eldest grandson turning 10 years old in May, grand daughter turned 9 years old in August and the youngest turned 7 years old in December this year. My affection and endlessly doting on them is tremendous and at every single minute of the day, they are in my heart and soul. I can never stop bragging about them to any willing ears! Come this Jan 2014 its back to school again and Nigel will be in Primary 5, Nicole in Primary 4 and Trevor in Primary 2.

Year 2013 has been a wonderful and blessed year and I hope and pray for the new year to be blessed with God's blessings of good health, happiness and lots of love. 






Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Graphics
Number of online users in last 3 minutes
Add to Technorati Favorites